Followers

Thursday 26 September 2019

Craft fair and a Birthday Card

Hi there!

On Sunday my "colouring" friend through about 20 years, Susanne, and I went to a local craft fair. It's a tradition we do twice a year, and the only times I spend money on all sorts of accessories for my cards - dies, pearls, inks, papers etc. etc. etc..

She usually arrive about an hour before the fair starts, so we can get a cup of coffee and something to eat first. It's Susannes birthday on this coming Sunday so I had made her a birthday card and handed it to her, while we had our morning coffee.


I had a left over piece of paper from Luna's birthday card from January 17th 2016 (if you'd like to go back to see it). This piece of paper was just waiting for the perfect opportuniti to be used, and this was it, I felt. There were some bushes on it, which were perfect for this image. Then I used my "By Lene" garder dies and made two copies, so there could be one on each side of the card. I placed a garland of flags between them to indicate festivity. A happy birthday sentiment and some birds finished the picture.

After our coffee, we drove to Aars - a town about 15 km away from my house to visit the fair and to get inspiration for our cards and other projects. I always find it soo inspiring to go, and we're allowed to take as many photos as we like, so I always do that. Who knows, I might learn other ways to use my materials and I get lots of tips and tricks.

This time was no different from other visits. I got a few great ideas and wll be trying to make them at a later time.

In a few days time I'll show you another birthday card. this time for my youngest niece.

Please feel free to leave me a comment, if you like my project, and if you want to see my cards/projects etc. on a regular basis, please join my blog or my Instagram.

Be happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment