Followers

Sunday 22 September 2019

Birthday card for a family member

Hi there!

Yesterday was my brother-in-laws birthday (he's married to my younger sister), so of course I'd made him a birthday card. He likes to fix things and does a lot around their house himself and if I need something done in my house, he's been kind enough to offer me a hand.

Last time I was at a craft fair, I bought a die set, where you had to assemble a box in which there was room for a couple of beer bottles, bottles, caps and a glass were included in the die set.

Of course I had to add some tools as well and a sentiment for his birthday.


As background I had some paper looking like a brick wall, which I thought was suitable for the purpose, and all was put on blue carton. 

I had much fun putting this card together for him. 

Apart from my class image (where I'm still lacking to do the gem) I'll be back later this week with another birthday card. More about that later.

Please feel free to leave me a comment, if you like my project, and if you want to see my cards/projects etc. on a regular basis, please join my blog or my Instagram.

Be happy crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment