Followers

Friday 29 May 2015

The last project for Clearwater Marine Aquarium

Hi again there!

Again I wish to stress that this cause is a great one to support and I hope that we'll be able to reach our goal of USD 5000,- with your help. Please go to www.youcaring.com/clearwater and make a contribution. Small or large doesn't matter, I'm sure any amount will be accepted with thanks.

Now to my last digi from my contribution. That is yet another image from Yampuff of Deviantart called "Coralina" commissioned specifically for this cause.


The images is a Mermaid and a dolphin playing. At the same time Under the Sea is the colouring theme this month at our Create and Learn lessons at Kit and Clowder.

Again I used the reversed sky colouring from Create and Learn April marker lesseon for the Water.  I loved colouring this image very much and I worked with a combination of Copics and Promarkers.

I made the sentiment in Word and added a couple of green, melted Hama pearls below the image. As extra embellishment, I put on a few punched out dolphins, as I suddenly remembered I had a little dolphin punch. I think that worked perfectly on this image.

I hope you like all my Clearwater Projects. You might have seen them on Facebook, but they should of course also be in here to draw your attention to this great cause.

That is all from me for now. Have a great weekend everybody.

Be happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment