Followers

Saturday 9 May 2015

Honourable mentions

Hi there,

Sometimes, when my time permits it, I participate in challenges in the FB Groups of which I'm a member, and last weekend I was very surprised to find out that two cards, I'd entered into one challenge at the Lacy Sunshine FB Group had got an honourable mention for outstanding colouring.

I was and am so honoured that somebody thinks that about my colouring, and I'm eternally grateful for Alyce of Kit and Clowder, who's been teaching and guiding me to colour this way.

I'm now going to present you to "Rory - time to colour the World" and "Gamer Reggie".
 
Both Rory and Reggie are coloured with a mixture of Copics and Promarkers. This combination apparently works well for me.

 
Since colour is the key word in the title of Rory's image, I thought it would be important also to have a lot of colour as backing of the image itself, so I made panels in different colours and to kind of balance the image, I cut out a few splashes of colour to put on two of the panels. 

 
Reggie is playing some kind of electronic game and I remembered that I had a few pieces of square backing paper with computers and @-signs on, which I found would be perfect for him.  He has a very concentrated expression on his face, so I hope he's winning whichever game he's playing.
 
I added a couple of big blue felt flowers, that are sometimes available in my local supermarket at a very reasonable price.
 
I hope, that you like these two images as much as I do. For the honourable mention in Lacy Sunshine I was granted one free digi image for each of these projects. Thanks Again, Heather Valentin.
 
Have fun crafting!


2 comments: