Followers

Sunday 3 May 2015

Swap card

Hi there!

As promised in my earlier post, I have another project to show you today.

This is an April/May swap card to my swap partner in the Kit and Clowder group, Karen Closter. I know she received it a little while back, so it's time to show you now.


The theme of the swap was friendship and I thought "doesn't it show friendship when two girls are helping each other with their makeup?" and they're chilling out at the same time. The girls are coloured with a combination of Copics and Promarkers. At the corners of the image I've put a melted Hama pearl as candy, and to frame the sentiment, I've put lilac home made roses.

I had added a few papers and embellishments in my envelope as well.

In return I received yesterday a beautiful Card from Karen and some cute embellishments, and a couple of butterfly broaches from the Australian Deafness Foundation as well. I already have a plan for at least one of the embellishements.

That's all for today, ladies and gents.

Be happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Kirsten en a great and fantatsic card for your nephew.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Kirsten, love this gorgeous card and I have also joined as a new follower...please come and join me....xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete