Followers

Saturday 16 May 2015

Say Cheese!

Hi There,

Some time ago I received the freebie "Say Cheese" digi from Paola Joffre of My Whimsical Little World and a few weeks ago I finally coloured it up. Having done that, I needed an idea so I could put her on a card.

That idea came two weeks ago and I'm proud to show it to you today. This week was my Brother-in-Law's birthday and I thought it was perfect for him and I'm happy to tell that he liked her very much.

 
I was going through my backing papers and found this one with all the newspaper writing on, so I came up with the idea that she was a news reporter (my intention was to imply that his birthday was in the newspaper).
 
I wrote all the little sentiments in Word and framed them in Word as well. That is not difficult to do at all.
 
Then I cut a few strips of my own newspaper and rolled it up, and glued some on the card as well. That was the hårdest part, as it was impossible to stack them as you do with real newspapers, so instead I made a fan of them.
 
I hope you like this project, it was fun to colour and to put together, and if you do, please leave a message below.
 
Be happy crafting!

1 comment: