Followers

Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Easter!

Hi there,

Happy Easter everyone.

Today I'm going to show you my first Easter projects ever - as I only started making cards last September. So please be kind to me.

The first card I'm going to show you is submitted to an Easter Bunny challenge in the Scrappers Delights FB Group and you can find the Bunny freebie here and more info about the challenge as well.
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?mainbpage=index&cPath=6&zenid=abbe48597a6cda607fbc07de19004404 at least available until April 17th i.e. for as long as the challenge is running.

 
I've not yet started Animal Class over at Kit and Clowder, so my colouring of him and the below chicken could be much better, I'm sure, but I loved colouring them both. The flowers are two sizes of punches and I've added a Pearl to the middle.

The second Projects is my Easter Chicken:

 
It was fun making this one as well and putting everything together. The motive is a Sliekje Digi stamp. I did have a minor mishap with the blue sky, but I was unable to correct it. Watermarks are a great thing for covering up such things, well, now I gave up where the mishap is :-).
 
I happened to fall over the white chickens at the local supermarket before Easter - I also got them in yellow and I simply had to get them for my cards. I used my Molotow pen to decorate the eggs. I only just got it, and of course I had to try it and is there a better way???
 
That's all from me for this time. Hope I'll soon be back with more exiting projects.
 
Be happy crafting!


1 comment: