Followers

Sunday 26 April 2015

Spring project

Hi there,

Today I want to show you a real spring card that I made a few weeks back.

The motive is the Sunflower Sprite from AuroraWings. I really love the Sprite Collection and have a few of them. Many of them - even though they are flowers - can be made in different colours, just like in nature.

I had some light yellow flower vellum from my parching period, and I thought it suited the image well. It can be hard to see the big flowers on the vellum in the photo though, as vellum is so thin a paper and the background is white.

I made a few punched out flowers in yellow and white and added a light yellow pearl in the centre. The corner candy are melted Hama pearls.

 
This particular Sprite is entered into the April challenge at Kit and Clowder, where the theme for this month is flowers.
 
I had so much fun making this spring project, and her colours (in my mind, it's a she) are truly spring colours despite the season for the flower itself.
 
I hope you like her.
 
Be happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet little thing :)
    And the way you've colored it; O'LALA ♥
    Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete