Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Forgetful

Hi there!

This morning I had my morning walk in the rain. It was quite beautiful and the smell on trees and grass was awesome. It's been raining since I got out of bed early not so much that a raincoat and ambrella wouldn't keep me dry during my walk. Did I tell you that I walk between 3.5 - 4.5 kilometers every day? I've only had less than ten days since I retired, where I've been unable to walk and it shows on my scales too. So far I've lost 5 kilos - woohoo, I'm proud of myself, not so much about the weight, but especially that I can keep up the walking :-).

When I got home, I made a cute CAS card which I am going to use as a gift, but not thinking further about it, I accidentally giftwrapped it before I remembered to take the usual photo of it. So, unfortunately, I don't have anything to show you today, but early in November I'll have a few things if not before.

I got my colouring classes from Kit and Clowder yesterday, have you seen them?They are gorgeous Christmas projects both of them. So far everything is downloaded and printed and I'm ready to go. Only need to find the actual Polychromous pencils I'm going to use for the pencil class.

Oh, I forgot to warn you against cutting the excess metal from your dies. I made a deep cut on my left thumb yesterday, bleeding all over the kitchen zink until I got hold of a bandaid to stop it. It was quite sore the rest of the day, so please take good care if you use to cut this excess metal off your dies.

I hope that my being forgetful and not take the photo will prevent you from coming back to see more later.

Please feel free to leave me a comment, if you like my project, and if you want to see my cards/projects etc. on a regular basis, please join my blog or my Instagram.

Be happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment