Followers

Sunday 17 January 2016

A 1st Birthday

Hi there,

On Thurday my nephews youngest daughter, Luna, will be 1 year old. Yesterday I was invited to celebrate the first birthday party in her life.

Of course she should have a card from me even though she's still too young to know about it and be interested in it, but maybe that'll come later, and perhaps then she'll think it's fun to have such cards from her dads aunt.

I've had the image coloured up for quite a while now, but have been unable to find a suitable background or some nice embellishments, that would go with it. When I told my friend, Maryann, what kind of idea I had with this image, she told me that she was sure she had something I could use for it. I was thrilled when I saw it, because that was exactly, what I was looking for when I was unable to get hold of a circus background.


I had to crop the background so I got as much as possible of the carousel on the card.

The image is PAYASA by Alicia Bell. Alicia has some awesome images for all occassions, and I love colouring them.

On this card I also added the number 1 to signify the occassion for which Luna got the card.

I hope you like my card. Feel free to leave a message to let me know. Please join my blog if you would like to see my projects on a regular basis.


Be Happy Crafting! 

I have entered this project into the following challenges:

1. http://aliciabelchallengeblog.blogspot.dk/2016/01/challenge-14-anything-goes-or-dont-be.html   no. 8
2. 

5 comments:

  1. I so love your card Kirsten!! great coloring of the image! xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic colouring and a gorgeous card Kirsten

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Kirsten, it is very happy and fun. I love the bright colors you've used, and the lights on clothing. Every day I like more your cards. It would be great if you participate in my challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card. Love the scene.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete