Followers

Monday 28 September 2015

Christmas in September


Hi there!

A new challenge has seen the light of day over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge blog. Anything goes – but a card. Well, being new to this design/challenge blog stuff, I made this card and when it was done, I found the theme for the challenge shouldn’t have been a card. Well, it’s still an anything goes project and now we’re celebrating Christmas in September too LOL.
 
I’ve used Sherri Ann Baldy IMG701. You can find it by clicking the image no.

 

I couldn’t help it, but I had to buy this image, when I saw it. Maybe because of the candy house, or maybe just because he’s so cute and adorable. Anyway, I loved colouring him and putting the card together. 

I have used the following Copic markers for the project:

Skin: E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 and E04
Eyes: B28, B14 and B12
Fur on hat: 100, C7, C5, C3 and C1
Clothes: RV69, RV66. V06, V05 and V01
Peppermints: R27
Candy: Y15, YG03 and RV55
Icing: C1
House: E15 and E13
Cake figure: E18 and E15
Hedgehog slippers:                  Antlers – E18
                                                     Nose – RV10
                                                     Body – RV10, RV55, E18, E15 and E11
                                                     Soles – C5
 
I had a candy cane sticker, which I put on as embellishment together with some purple flower gems, two big felt flowers that matched the colours on his clothes and finally a SimplyBStamps sentiment.

I hope you like my project. Feel free to leave a message to let me know.

Be Happy Crafting!
 
I have entered the card in this project:
2. http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/my-besties-uk-challenge-anything-goes.html
3. http://artesaniasmyfavorites.blogspot.dk/2015/09/challenge-19-alles-geht-mit-my-besties.html

9 comments:

  1. Kirsten, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your pretty card design. Thank you for joining us this time at My Besties UK.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo liebe Kirsten,

    deine Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet und gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card thanks for joining us at besties uk - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I love the colors you use.
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just a sweetie lovely Christmas card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My-Bestie 3D and More! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely! Thank you for sharing with is at My Besties 3D and More. Best of luck with your entry.
    Vicki, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete