Followers

Sunday 29 March 2015

Gym image

Hi there,

OMG time is flying so fast. I just realized that it's been a while since I've been in here uploading a project. Well, this changes right now!

Today I'm going to show you a really fun - if you know me - image by The Eastwind called Kai0003. I am taking physiotherapy lessons every week to strengthen my back, which is very week, and one of our exercises is just like on this image. I am having problems though reaching so far back and so are some of my fellow "sufferers" at the class. Must be so fun looking at us from the outside.

 
The image participated in a membership celebration in the Crafting Kimmies FB Group some time back and I had to add an animal to enter it. To follow her sight, it had to be a spider of course.
 
I'm really proud of my colouring of her (both skin/hair and clothes). This is the first image where I myself could really see my progress from the colouring classes at Kit and Clowder.
 
If you want to get real depth in your colouring, go join the online classes at Kit and Clowder, it really does pay off to learn colouring the right way.
 
This is it for now. I have a lot on my programme in the future. Just finished clothes class and I will bury myself in the Animal class now. At the same time, I'm trying to make a colouring journal, which is quite a lot of work. And I have a few projects for special days in my family as well, which I cannot show you until these days have passed.
 
I will try to pop in and leave a message or a photo shown on FB but not in here, while I carry on my colouring lessons.
 
Have fun crafting!

1 comment: