Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

Breena Fairy

Hi there,

I've discovered that lately I've uploaded my projects to Facebook and forgotten to put them in here.

That's going to change. I'll try to upload here and then post a message on Facebook, so I get more traffice on my blog.

This project was uploaded to Facebook yesterday late afternoon.

I've used the Breena Fairy from Scrappers Delights and a sentiment from the Sheri Lotus digi by Simply B. Stamps.


I've coloured her with my Promarkers (hair with Copics) and added  a Little glitter in the circles on her wings and one the bigger letters of the sentiment. It's difficult to see that on the photo though.

I made the roses myself to match the colouring and the papers in the same nuances, added cut-out leaves and finally put on some red pearls.

I hope you like her.

Have fun crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment