Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

Thanksgiving card

Hi there,

I made this thanksgiving Card for a challenge in a FB Group called Simply B stamps. The fine looking lady is called "Thankful for you Betty" and was a free digi stamp for this challenge. It was only available for a short time but can be bought through the Simply B stamps webshop.

I  had much fun colouring her, but since my competitors seem to be more experienced colouring pleats, I don't think I have many chances of winning. But I loved colouring her and that's what counts to me.

The sentiment came with her and we could do whatever we wanted with it, as long as it was on the Card.


For the challenge we had to use autumn colours and I had a few leaves and pumpkins left over from one of my halloween Cards shown earlier, so I was able to use them here. Only new thing is the small birdhouse, but the bird flew away :-), no seriously, I didn't bother to get everything out for a very small bird. The background paper I don't remember where came from, but it was part of a paper pad with autumn colours.

I hope you like her.

I'll be back again on Wednesday afternoon with another project.

Be happy crafting!

1 comment: