Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2014

I love it!

Hi there,

Just as I finished putting this Christmas scenery together with the Leyendo digi stamp from Alicia Bel, I found out that she's just opened a challenge blog and has started her first challenge.. How Lucky was I?

My digi is a freebie. I happened to fall over Alicias name when looking through messages in one of the facebook Groups I belong to and when visiting her webshop I found she had a few freebies in there. Among which also is the small Christmas trees, I've shown in an earlier post.

While looking through my various accessories, the few dies I have etc., this scenery suddenly popped into my head. Why not cut out a window, put some snowy paper behind and a few Christmas trees outside as well. As decoration on the inside, I used my Danish flag banner stamp (could be other colours as well, but I'm Danish, so there.... :-), add the lamp (and some light yellow vellum for light - hope you think that was a good idea). I had some Christmas embellishments from years ago (when supermarkets offer embellishments for practically nothing, I stock up), and finally the Leyendo digi got her place, where she can sit happily reading her book in either daylight or by the lamp.


I hope you like her. I love putting these projects together :-)

After this upload I'll be quiet for a while, I have to colour some digi stamps, for future competitions :-)

Be happy crafting!

http://kitandclowder.ning.com/challenges/november-challenge-christmas
Alicia Bel challenge #1 - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten! Beautiful card! I love your coloring and this christmas elements. Thanks for playing in our first Aliciabel challenge blog! Hope to see you again and good luck. Hugs Beatriz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, Kirsten - love what you did with the freebie!

    Thanks for joining us at Alicia Bel - hope to see you again there soon!

    ReplyDelete