Everything is afterall not about witches, so I've made an exception - snowmen!
The snowman is a digistamp from Donna Marie Jerrett. It's been fun making him and great practice getting started with the Promarkers, which are not always behaving as I want them to. Beginners troubles I hope.
Particularly my bright orange, my ruby red and my walnut makers have a tendency to make huge bleeds, when I use them. I've tried to paint a whole page with each of them in order to get rid of the excess ink, but they still bleed. I'm now painting and crossing my fingers I'll notice just before they bleed.
It's very disheartening to have painted a Projects, and when you're nearly finished - major bleed. Then you really have to think if you can use the project; can I camouflage the bleed, can I use some of the project as 3D elements etc. etc.. Don't just through it away, some of it might be salvaged yet.
These two snowmen Projects I'm going to show you today are the first ones I made.
It's a relatively small card, as you can probably see. I used a die to cut out the striped paper and placed the snowman inside the cut. I made the greeting with a free clear stamp that followed a card making magazine I tried. And the flower is made of felt and I bought it at the supermarket.
For this card I just used the cut out from the first snowman card and put the snowman on top of this.
The two snowman cards are very simple, but nontheless very nice. I love the simplicity of them and hope you do too.
That's all for now, I'll hopefully be back with more projects next week.
Be happy crafting!