Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

A couple of old projects finally finished

Hi there,

Apart from spending a few days away, I've been busy with my pencils and Promarkers and I've finally had the time to turn a few things into cards.

The first one I'm going to show you is my red/pink version of the Aurora Turkey from Eastwind Digistamps that is in my post from October 14th. For now both her and the blue version are on my desk gathering dust. I'm having problems with seing her on Cards, but hopefully inspiration will come, and when it does, I'll show you the result.


From my post of October 13th, I've finally finished this Bestie witch painted with my Promarkers. I had much fun putting her together. I worked with my dies, my distress ink to give the background a sinister ambience and a freehand hand cut ghost. I never thought I would like to do this kind of cards, but it's actually a big challenge to put a card together and not to repeat yourself too much from project to project.
 
I hope you like her.
 
Have fun crafting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment