Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Take care everybody!

Hi there!

Today I have nothing to show you, but I am working on the next pencil class (March) in Kit and Clowder which will be uploaded as soon as I've finished it.

BUT

With reference to the Covid-19 situation, I want to encourage you to follow the various requests from your governments. IT'S so so SO IMPORTANT, what we ALL follow their advice.

Stay at home, no more than 10 people gatherings (or follow your governments advice), keep your distance, wash your hands often etc. etc., you all know them by now.

I live in a small country and we have taken very drastic measures to be able to get through this crisis in the best possible way. Denmark has closed down! Our borders have been closed - but not for supplies. Schools are closed, businesses, shops, services (dentists, hairdressers etc.), churches are closed and I could go on. People are encouraged to work from home if at all possible.

Even our Queen has encouraged all this and she has even cancelled her 80-year birthday celebrations herself.

Our government is working so hard to support all businesses in order to minimize closure of all sizes of businesses due to the Corona virus.

And yet everyday we hear about hoarding, negligence and now even criminals impersonating health carers knocking on doors to elderly people. All this MUST stop NOW or way too many people will die unnecessarily due to stupidity.

I hope we will all be able to take care of ourselves and each other as well, so stay safe!

Warm virtual hug from me,

Kirsten


No comments:

Post a Comment