Followers

Monday 10 February 2020

Birthday cards for the guys

Hi there,

Below you'll find some birthday cards that I made for guys in my family.

The first one is for my eldest nephew (celebrated this weekend), the next for my youngest nephew, whose 20th birthday was celebrated late January and the last one for my nieces husband, whose birthday was a few days earlier than that.

I've used the same set of papers for these three cards, as there're something in each of these photos, that I can connect to the three guys. There's not any flowers, gems, bows etc. on these cards, as it's my impression that they don't care much about accessories on cards, so I've made them CAS cards instead. I also love to make cards without all the fuss.


My eldest nephew has a pair of fashion cowboy trousers just like these, so I chose this picture for him. 


My youngest nephew just graduated college last summer, so I chose a photo with a backpack for him, and he's also saving in order to get his drivers license. 


This card for my nieces husband symbolizes that he's an employee in a private company where the dress code might be more formal (jacket and tie) not that I think it's required in his case. 
I'm just old school and imagine that it's still like this, as it was, when I was working in a couple of private companies.

That's all for now. Please feel free to leave me a comment if you like my projects and if you'd like to see my cards/projects etc. on a regular basis, please join my blog or my instagram.

Be happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment