Followers

Saturday 6 August 2016

Judith Maslen is making digital stamps too

Hi there! 

Have you seen the new Etsy shop called "BigSplashDigiStamps"? 

It's a shop belonging to Judith Maslen - Yes, Judith has started designing digi stamps as well. Her images are very suited for other kinds of colouring thanjust on Parchment. 

I've coloured up her Toadstool Pixie with my copics. He is also in the shop. Go check it out. If you don't want to use these digis for colouring with other medias than parchment paints, you can easily use it as, such, just put a parchment border of your own design around him.


Since a toadstool is found in the forrest, I've added some die cut trees and pine cones as well as a deer and a dragonfly and kept the overall colours in green. He has a little glitter on his wings. And of course the whole picture needed a nice sentiment. 

I've been asking Judith about doing this for a long time because I love her parchment patterns and find that without their borders, they could easily be used for the way I colour now. Finally she gave in and made a sample digi, which she asked me to colour. Seing the image was good enough for this, she went for it. 

Here's my first coloured sample image from Judith (this is not in the shop). 


It was a pleasure to colour this bowling lady and to think up a design for her card. So I hope you like it too.

Go check out the Etsy shop "BigSplashDigiStamps", I'm sure you'll like what you see. Judith will be adding images on a regular basis. 

Feel free to leave me a message to let me know, if you like my cards.

Please join my blogs, if you would like to see my projects on a regular basis. 

Be happy crafting!
Hugs, Kirsten

1 comment: