Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Nothing to show

Hi there,

Today I have no cards to show you. I just wanted to let you know, that I'm still around and at the moment only making cards for special occassions in my family, which I'll post when they've taken place.

I'm still working on my essay for my exam in economics, which is now only 1 month away. That is really hard work, I can tell you, for a language mind to change to economics.
I do hope that I'll manage at least to pass the exam. Please cross your fingers on June 23rd.

I've been asked if I want to take a supplementary exam on June 17th, but I'm very much in doubt if I can manage to do both. Luckily I can wait to commit to this exam for another 1½ weeks, so if I can finish my essay before that, I MIGHT do the second exam, but I'm taking one step at the time.

Well, until I'm over the exam or exams the blog will be quiet. I'll be back very soon after that, and I hope that you'll come back to take a peak of my cards again by then.

Be happy crafting!
Hugs, Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Kirsten Good luck on your exams! I am sure all will go well for you! You are a great lady with a great mind!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete