Followers

Friday 13 November 2015

October winner - Moonflower challenge

Hi There,

I totally forgot to show you the card that was one of the winners in the Moonflower October Challenge on FB. Since I'm recently having problems with badges taking priority over my photos of my cards, I'm not going to show badges until I find a solution to this major problem.

Gina Wampire was one of the first Moonflower digis I bought last year. And this is my second colouring of her. When I coloured her, my usual hair colours had dried out, so I had to chose alternative ones, and I think I did good with the greys.

I found a free image of a spooky house in the Adult Colouring World FB group and used that as background for her.

Gina Wampire by Moonflower

Since she's a wampire I imagine she's on the prowl for blood and expects to find it in the house HAHA. What an imagination I have, eh? I added a few decorative spiders and black and red pearls. 

I enjoyed colouring her very much and added a few Molotow dots to her outfit. 

That's all for me for now.

Be happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment