Followers

Sunday 2 August 2015

My summer holiday is over

Hi there,

Today is the last day of my summer holiday 2015. It went so fast again this year.

I did some colouring, not much, as I've other things on my mind at the moment, and kind of lost my colouring mojo in the beginning of July. Hopefully it'll come back soon.

I'm happy though, that I have some projects shown in various FB groups earlier, so I can keep my blog going during this period.

The project I'm showing you today is a project I made for a challenge in the Swedish FB group Promarkers Pyssel, that the owner of the group kindly allowed me to join.

 
 
The girl image is sponsored for the challenge by SimplyBStamps and the background and accessories are from Mo Manning. I merged everything onto the card. I love this chubby little girl eating a huge ice cone.
 
As extra accessories I used some die cuts of shells, which I distressed.
 
I hope you like this cute project as much as I do.
 
Be happy crafting! 

2 comments: