Followers

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Cup Cakes

Hi there,

Today it's all about cup cakes!

Some months ago I received this gorgeous cup cake digi in the Aurora Wings FB group as a freebie for a competition. I was so inspired by it, that I started my printer, made a copy and began colouring it immediately. I decided to colour her in green and pink.

I had the perfect backing paper for it. Filled with cup cakes and cherry berries among other fruits, and the paper was in green and pink as well. Sorry about the quality of the photo. I think I needed to adjust something in the camera at that time.

 As accessories to the green card I chose green flowers with a green pearl centre and a sentiment saying "Yummi Yummi I'm good in your Tummy :-)".



Some time after this I wanted to try making it in another colour and this time I chose blue and purple. I like this project too and I also found the perfect backing paper for it, filled with coffee cups. Very appropriate for a cup cake, don't you think?
 
As accessories for the blue card I combined a brown paper flower with a double coloured blue felt flower, because the brown flower matched the backing paper. The sentiment on this card says " I'm a smoking hot cup cake" - which of course she is, isn't that true?
 
I hope you love them and maybe get inspired by this digi as much as I did.
 
I'll try to be back soon and show you more cards from my earlier published stash.
 
Be happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. these are cute and very beautiful Kirsten.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute and I love the papers chosen to go along with them.

    ReplyDelete