Followers

Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas card no. 7

Hi there,

The second to last single Christmas Card in 2014 and the final Bestie motive too.

 
A real Winter Picture. Snow and stars everywhere. Isn't she cute?
 
So far I've not started on the online colouring with Kit and Clowder, regarding the hair and skin or clothes classes, so I know both parts could be so much better and hopefully they will, when I get there. I do however love to colour these digis and put the sceneries together, and I hope you like to see them.
 
I pretend this gorgous digi to have a rest in the snowy forest with her sledge while the snow is silently falling (I know it's purple ;-D) and I just loved the starry background, even though it might have been better on darker cardboard than white LOL.
 
It was fun keeping most of the project in white and purple. There's not so much more to say about it. See you again later this week.
 
Be happy crafting!

1 comment: