Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2019

A couple of boxes

Hi there,

Today I just fetched my glasses from the shop - WHAT a relief. I felt a huge difference the minute I put them on. I've been straining my eyes for 1½ week now wearing my old glasses, so you can imagine what I felt like putting them on again.

Well, back to the important things.

While not being able to colour very well, I made these 2 cute boxes (and two not yet assembled, but also with a Christmas theme.
Front of box 1:
The back has no decoration on the roof and no door. Otherwise it's the same.
And both sides
 Front of box two:
The back is decorated like the back of box 1. 
And both sides:

The base carton I bought at a hobby outlet with colouring on it in mind, but when I wanted to make the houses, I found that this carton was perfect for it.

The window die cuts are a little too big for the box, so I ended up cutting a little bit of each side.

The first box I gave to my colouring buddy, Susanne, who is always great to exchange ideas with and a great, and very knowledgeable card maker, that I get lots of inspiration from. The second box I've given to my big sister, who needed a little chearing up as she's been hit by the flu and missed her holiday abroad. The text on the side says "Christmas hugs" in Danish.

Both boxes took some time to prep as there's no less than 14 rows of snow (10 for the roof and 4 around the house) for each house, and there's only one die for it. And a lot of other bits and pieces. I'm glad I'm a patient crafter.

Please feel free to leave me a comment if you like my projects and if you'd like to see my cards/projects etc. on a regular basis, please join my blog or my instagram.

Be happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment