Followers

Monday 3 October 2016

18th Birthday celebration

Hi There,

This weekend I went to Copenhagen to take part in the celebration of my youngest niece and God daughter's 18th birthday. Her birthday was earlier in the week, but it was decided to celebrate it on a weekend, so as much of her family as possible could take part.

Unfortunately for her, her school changed the date for their prom (she's a senior now) to fall on Saturday, when the party was to be held, but in my family we use every opportunity to celebrate and the center of attention doesn't even have to be present. We've done that before with my eldest niece and nephew LOL.

I bought the stamp from Saturated Canary a while back (she's one of the birthday teens) and immediately had my niece in mind. It was a pleasure to to make it for her, and she was really happy to have it. Since she's saving for a drivers license, I added a money note as well to help her get it earlier.


I added the flags (which I made myself and coloured them in matching colours and put them on a yellow thread. Then I put some pearls in three corners and a Birthday sentiment (sorry, I don't recall from which company).

I hope you like her too,

Please leave me a comment if you like my card, and if you want to see my cards/projects on a regular basis, please join my blog.

Be happy crafting!

2 comments: