Followers

Saturday 2 April 2016

For my pregnant niece

Hi there,

Some time ago I made this gorgeous digi into a card for my pregnant niece. I've used this image for the card: Sherri Ann Baldy "Lil Ragamuffin Pickles", isn't she gorgeous?

I know that some people get a craving for special foods (or other stuff) when they're pregnant, however, I don't know if that's the case with my niece, but I thought the digi was soo suitable for this occassion anyway.


I have not written down the copic colours I've used, but I might be able to reconstruct them, should any of you wish so, then just send me and email of PM on Facebook.

The card is really simple, and I think it is all right, because I wanted all focus on the image itself.

Lower background paper is green, to which I added a white background paper. I had some left over  paper with muffins/cupcakes on, which was soo suitable for her. Then I put on the "baby" die cut text on and a green pearl in both upper corners. On top of everything I put the digi. Very simple but beautiful.

Feel free to leave a message to let me know, if you like my card.

Please join my blog, if you would like to se my projects on a regular basis.

Be happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Kirsten this is adorable! What a cute image and you colored her beautifully!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a fabulous job with this Kirsten ~ Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your comments, I appreciate them very much.

    ReplyDelete