Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

This was fun and relaxing

Hi there,

I have made my first A4 Zentangle or doodle project now. (I made an A6 size last week, which I showed on my FB wall). I'm not sure what the difference is between the Zentangle or doodle, but hopefully somebody will be kind enough to tell me.

Last night I was a bit restless, so I thought it would be fun to make something different than cards, and being part of a FB group called Adult Colouring World, in which some very kind artists share some of their images to colour, I found this beauty by Jane Levi.

Jane Levi is presently working on a colouring book, and has shown us some of the pages from it. I'm definitely going to buy that one, when it's published here in Denmark.

I gathered 3 matching copics from almost every colour of my markers, put them in a mug and for the first time ever, I sat on my sofa, coloured and watched TV at the same time. Didn't use all the colours though. WOW, I cannot believe that was possible, but let me assure you, it's not the last time, that's going to happen LOL.

Well, I'll not keep you in suspense any longer, here is the result of my colouring:

 
I loved the cross sections, which I coloured in red/white so it looks like the Danish Flag :-).
 
It was such fun to colour this (took a couple of hours), and I was amazed that I didn't get tired of having to turn the image all the time. Instead it felt like having used one colour, I couldn't wait to chose and use the next colour.
 
I'm definitely going to make this one again, and already have a colour idea for it spinning around in my head.
 
And now to see if I have a proper frame to put it in, so I'm signing off for now.
 
Be happy crafting!
 
 



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kirsten. I have just bought an adult colouring book & I love it....they are very popular here in Canada. I think the difference in zentangle & doodling is that zentangle is a repetition of certain shapes while doodling is just random shapes....but what do I know! lol
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete